12.09.2011

bundle up

bundle up


Being that I live in Salt Freaking Lake City, Utah, the weather is a little too harsh to even think about being fashionable. Bundling up is one of the most difficult tasks for me, especially because I would prefer not to cover up my cute outfit. Honestly, I opt to skip out on the cute outfit part and choose to be embraced by warmth. I definitely know that everyone is shaking their head, but it's just too cold! Anyways, I found these adorable sweaters and now my heart is telling me to load up on a few. Thank god for the invention of chunky sweaters! Let's all do him a favor and put those Turtlenecks to rest in peace...not that I've ever owned one...
When you're shopping for sweaters, be on the hunt for ones with interesting fits, patterns/prints, and colors.Bright colored sweaters are a great way to add some energy to a dull, boring winter, and ladies and gentlemen, it looks like color blocking is here to stay! It's been all over the runways for the last couple of seasons, including most recently in Marc Jacobs' Spring 2011 show. And who could go wrong with a Fair Isle print? Time to go bundle up!