8.08.2010

Dear Lauren



Dear Lauren,
I'll definitely miss your face.
I'll definitely miss the fact that most of our conversations consisted of what we are going to wear tomorrow or what we bought over the weekend.
I'll definitely miss using your Facebook app on your iPhone.
I'll definitely miss our attempts at being rebels...that includes the nose jewels and the pineapple juice situation.
I'll definitely miss our weird code names.
I'll definitely miss our sleepovers.
I'll definitely miss our gossip....oh how juicy it was.
I'll definitely miss how you lost your sushi vivginity with me.
I'll definitely miss our infamous adventures on the Strip.
I'll definitely miss how we always shared our lunch.
I'll definitely miss how I could tell you everything.
I'll definitely miss my Winey & Rich best friend.
I'll definitely miss you.
XOXO
You already know who <3